The last couple of weeks have been a challenging time our area with the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus). We recognize that we are in a unique position to be part of the solution as we have in-depth knowledge and experience of cleaning and how it relates to preventing the spread of illness. We are seeing an increased demand for professional cleaning services and many of our clients are increasing the frequency of their appointments.
With this in mind, we wanted to share the adjustments that we are making in order to ensure your safety and that of our cleaning staff. Please take a moment to read over this information in its entirety and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- We are including touch-point cleaning FREE OF CHARGE to all of our customers upon request. This means that all doorknobs, light switches, armrests, railings, faucet handles, etc. are disinfected. We use EPA-certified sanitizers and virucides to clean the surfaces of your home. Unlike our regular products, these products are not eco-friendly, so we are only offering this additional service on-demand. They are not only effective cleaners, but they are also 100% safe for you as they evaporate off of surfaces after about 10 minutes and eliminate nearly all of the pathogens you would encounter.
- If our staff gets sick, they are required to stay home and will not work under any circumstances.
- Our employees are taking extra hygiene steps as they enter and leave all homes. These steps include sanitizing their hands before entering a home, wearing gloves throughout the cleaning process, wiping down all equipment that comes in contact with the home, and taking extra disinfecting steps for all critical entry and exit points from a home.
- We use 100% microfiber cloths to clean your home, which studies have shown to remove up to 98% of bacteria as well as viruses without the need for harsh chemicals.
- We use fresh mop heads and microfibers for every home and sanitize them completely after every use.
- Our vacuums are certified to filter out small particles so any particles that might make it onto the surface of a floor will not be recirculated into the air. This also improves indoor air quality by removing most allergens and irritants in your home.
- We have implemented strict social distancing processes for our staff that will eliminate the risk of contagion spreading among our employees. We recommend maintaining the 6-foot distancing rule at all times if you are home while we clean and disinfect areas.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- Please postpone your cleaning service if anyone in your home has had any recent symptoms of the flu, cold or unidentified respiratory illness.
- We ask for your understanding should we need to reschedule your appointment due to related staffing shortages.
Having your home professionally cleaned for health and hygiene is why we are the best choice in choosing a home cleaning partner at this time. We believe we have created some of the best systems and processes in the home cleaning industry to help combat the spread of coronavirus.
If you'd like us to include the FREE touch-point cleaning on your next booking, please let us know by replying to this email or giving us a call at 425-678-3739. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best service possible going forward. If you have any questions or would like to upgrade your cleaning for no additional cost, please let us know.