We can provide additional support for people who are having difficulties using our website. This includes accessing any element, navigating through any mobile application, tool, or item supplied by us or any of our other related franchises. If this is your case, no matter what type of difficulty are you having, feel free to call us at 425-678-3739 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll put our attention and efforts in helping you through the alternate communication method that you find more convenient.
The Goal of Accessibility.
We want every customer and potential customer to have a positive experience in our company. We are committed to promote and apply accessibility and inclusion methods for all. Everyone has to be able to successfully access public information on our website and do the commercial transactions that are available for customers.
We aim to facilitate the user’s experience on our website, promoting the use of assistive technologies, such as screen reader, voice recognition software, magnifier, or captions for videos. Ultimately, we want all of our website visitors to have a successful and enjoyable customer experience.
Without sparing time and effort, we are applying a wide range of actions to ensure accessibility for all website users, whether they turn to customers or just possible customers. Ahead, there’s a list of some of the actions we are applying to our technology platforms.
- Enhancing keyboard navigation
- Measuring our technology platforms against the recommended guidelines for accessibility and adding items on our website, such as text-equivalent for non-text items, etc.
- Adding captions to video content
- Testing our website and other technology periodically
- Applying check-ups and tests to our website and technology regularly
- Promoting alternate methods of communicating or doing business within our website, such as through telephone communications
- Soliciting feedback and suggestions to improve our accessibility actions
- Working with our third-party technology vendors to ensure the accessibility in our technology environment
- Providing training to our employees regarding accessibility issues
- Consulting an outside expert to guarantee the broadest possible range of accessibility
Accessibility as an Ongoing Effort
We are aware that accessibility is an ongoing process and can always be improved. Although we are proud of all our efforts and actions to provide an accessible and inclusive website, we are continually exploring and testing new tools and methods.